Commitment to Sustainability
Conducting business in an environmentally responsible manner is important to us. The Law Offices of Wiley Nickel is dedicated to conserving and protecting the environment where we work and live. We are proud of our efforts and commitment to sustainability.
Some of our sustainability efforts include:
Waste Reduction & Recycling
• Recycle 90% of all office paper products
• Use paper with at least 30% post-consumer recycled content in all office paper, and marketing and recruiting materials
• Electronically distribute firm communications such as client advisories and event invitations.
• Email incoming faxes directly to recipients’ computers
• “Energy Star” rated office machinery, appliances and electronic devices
• Time switches to automatically turn off office equipment (i.e. printers and copiers) after working hours
• Standby mode on computers
• Programmable thermostat to control heating and air conditioning
• Compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs) & LED bulbs.
• Print marketing and recruiting materials using recycled materials
• Recycle copier toner and ink jet cartridges
• Recent purchase of a Tesla Model S for electric car. The Model S is a full-sized electric four-door hatchback sports sedan produced by Tesla Motors. The vehicles produces zero emissions and is part of our commitment to a healthy environment.