July 6, 2014
Following his arrest on Saturday morning for driving while impaired (DWI) in Raleigh, NC, what are the legal challenges Josh Gordon is facing today?
Raleigh, NC defense attorney Wiley Nickel says, Wake County where Gordon was arrested is one of the toughest on such arrests in the state. “It is unlikely that Gordon would have to do more than community service if he pleads guilty or is found guilty.”
Following is a list of related topics Nickel is prepared to talk about with reporters:
1. What Happens Next for Josh Gordon's Raleigh, NC DWI case?
2. What is the maximum punishment for his DWI? 60 days in jail and a $200 fine. Though this is incredibly unlikely!
3. What is the likely punishment if he pleads guilty or is found guilty? 24 hours of community service.
4. What are the possible legal defenses available to him with a very low 0.09 BAC?
5. How does DWI law work in North Carolina?
6. Is the Wake County District Attorney tough on DWI cases? One of the toughest in the state.
For the next steps and a complete legal analysis of Raleigh, NC DWI laws and the possible legal implications for Josh Gordon, DWI lawyer, Wiley Nickel is available for comment.
About DWI Attorney Wiley Nickel
Wiley Nickel is a DWI defense attorney from Raleigh, North Carolina. He is a former California prosecutor and handled DWI prosecutions as a Deputy District Attorney. The Law Offices of Wiley Nickel, PLLC is a Raleigh based criminal defense law firm and focuses on DWI defense. Wiley is licensed to practice law in California and North Carolina.